Friday, April 14, 2006

It was 12 April

Before I start my story let me brief out the character . My friend Zerach yes the name is somewhat different but that's not my fault, he is my batch mate at present and living alone in a rented house, for food he is dependent on a Mess that supplies food to him and sometimes restaurants are other options, to get more near to character let me write it as if I am Zerach

Like all my batchmates these days I am working hard to get finest of my last sem project work, so these days I work late night not the late night in fact I sleep in morning time around 6 am. Last night also I worked hard and slept at around 5:30 I wake up at 12 at noon and switched on my computer to get any news. Ohh one bad news was there Legendary actor of south indian film industry Dr Raj Kumar passed away around 10 in morning that was very sad news as I know that south indians are simply Crazy for him, they are ready to do anything for him

well after some refresh in my bathroom I went out to have a cup of coffee but the shop was closed, I looked for another one but that was also closed after that it was understood that I should remain without coffee today, any how my Lunch will come at 2, yes that the time my mess owner sends his worker to parcel tiffin to my doorsteps, I got back to my system to do some changes in the work done last night.. Time passed away in front of monitor, than I felt hungary I checked the time it was 3. I thought why tiffin hasn't came yet is that because of Raj Kumar no no mess owner is from north India has to do nothing with Raj Kumar, I called him up, and he told that somepeople have made him to close his mess, continued he informed me that no buses are running so that he can deliver food. Now it was another bad news what shall I do nothing I have no other option to search for some snacks but in room nothing has left I consumed all that last night, so I stepped out in search of something get eat but after half-hour walk of locality I got that every thing is closed all Karnataka flags were down to half of their poles height and every where you can find the pictures and banners of sir Raj Kumar well I returned back to room with a hope that in evening I will get something, at 6:30 my friend Fatso who live here with his family called me and told that everything will remain closed for somedays and he told that some fans of Late Sri RK have forcefully closed all offices and IT companies no public transport buses are running as they are throwing stones on them well situation is getting bad so its not good to go out I called up my another friend and asked him about his situation,he told that at night also food will not come everything small and big shops will remain close, now I was afraid from where I will get food, suddenly I got attracted to a baby crying I saw outside my window a neighboring aunty was holding his 1 yr old baby and was like searching for someone . She also saw me and called me, I walked to her and she asked me to bring some milk for her baby now this was real test for me she told me to look for milk at some place I came back looked my room and went to find milk for baby, but all that was figure I searched my best nowhere any shop was open I came back with a sorry face now i was hungary i want food i called mess owner if he will deliver food or not, and as per the situation he refused, now i have left with only one option Fatso i was just planning to call him he called me before that and asked me to come to his home for dinner well that was nice but hoto go there Buses were not running and walking upto 5Km will not be possible as i had only water since morning,themn i thought to ask for bike from my house owner he was ready but another a problem, The fuel was not sufficient for the trip itold him that i will get it from any fuel pump, but he added to my knowledge that fuel pumps are also closed now i have no other option .....



Hey ! that was Zerach the poor guy you people might be intrested to know what happenend next well he slept quitly on his bed listening to his favorite channel on Yahoo, he told me about the child cry also which was continously disturbing him at the night but what can done he was there on his bed waiting for another Sunrise with a hope that the coffee shop next street will open

4 comments:

Blue Panther said...

It is sad how the death of Rajkumar affected the people of Bangalore. For anyone who saw the feed on Tv it was a sorry sight to see the mob going out of control and even beating up som eof the policemen. One word : crazy.

Blue Panther said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

HI........
DATS PRETTY BAD DAT PPL OF SUCH A WELL PLACE WHICH BOASTS OF IT AND ALL DAT R SO LOW IN THINKIN......ITS DAMM FOOLISH ON THEIR PART 2 DO ALL DIS...
THEIR R OTHER WAYS ALSO 2 SHOW UR EMOTIONS BUT DESTRUCTION........ITS CHEAP.....
DEAR AMIT AND ALL U FRNDS IN B'LORE......PLS TAKE CARE AND B 2GETHER WHEVEVER U R OUT....!!!!
BYE

Anonymous said...

hi
another bullshit
something like this happened some yrs back when a girl commited suicide for devanad in black dress
why ppl of such a good city r acting foolishly
let bygones be bygones
why r v wasting our time behind them
they r reel beauty not real beauty
why we r not understanding this will bring shame to that person
ppl will not remember him as a great actor but as a idol of foolish ppl
ok what had happened let it go
come together... heal the damage
let not another zerach to sleep hungry or baby to cry for milk